GDIT seeks a Sr. Automation Tester.
- BA/BS, or relevant experience
- 5+ years minimum experience
- Automated and Manual Testing Experience
- Experience formulating test strategy, designing test cases, and modifying/executing automated regression test scripts.
- Understanding of REST and demonstrated experience with REST APIs testing/automation.
- Experience in using open source tools like Git, Jenkins, Postman. Experience with Test management and Bug tracking suite of tools (JIRA).
- Familiarity with Automated Testing front-end test tools such as Selenium, Jmeter, Katalon, etc. Familiarity using testing tools for REST and SOAP, such as Soap UI, Postman.
- Must be able to obtain a US Secret Clearance
- Interact with program stakeholders and engineers to develop test plans, including integration and regression tests
- Create and maintain test suites using Selenium, Junit, JMeter, or other technologies deemed appropriate for the systems being migrated and the requirements provided by the program office
- Create and maintain relevant documentation and other work products using Atlassian tools, to include Confluence and Jira
- Execute tests and report the progress and outcome of tests to the team and relevant stakeholders • Participate in the team's Agile Scrum process
- Experience testing complex software solutions
- Experience translating business and functional requirements into test cases
- Experience working with CM and QA tools
- Experience planning and executing test cycles, including authoring test plans and test schedules, conducting test reviews, and coordinating multiple test efforts
- Experience compiling and reporting test effort metrics and results
- Experience testing applications in AWS
- Experience using the Atlassian Suite of products to manage test products and execution
• Designing test scenarios for automation, implementing test scripts utilizing automated test tools, and performing various types of testing including functional, system integration, regression, and exploratory.
• Generate reports that accurately detail defects found during testing and offer recommendations for improving existing processes and implementing new tools based on test results.
• Collaborate with developers in areas such as code and design reviews.