GDIT seeks an Associate Software Developer to work on a project involving the Navy's Personnel Modernization (PersMod) initiative.
The desired candidate will possess knowledge in software design, coding and debugging. Experience gained in the classroom and through personal application will be accepted.
The candidate should also have:
- A student-level background in software development sufficient to understand basic object-oriented programming techniques.
- An understanding of Relational Database design and the SQL language.
- Excellent analytical and math skills, with the ability to work in teams.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and should be able to work efficiently individually or in a team environment.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Used Excel and its functions.
- Completed an introduction to SQL course
- Completed an object-oriented programming class
The candidate will work to develop Business Objects universes in a data warehouse environment and will reports using advanced Business Objects techniques and build ad hoc capabilities into the universes.
The candidate will also develop using PL/SQL to support a data warehouse and follow best practice approach for logical and physical data structure.