GDIT seeks a Knowledge Manager.
- 2+ years of experience in supporting the knowledge sharing needs of teams by facilitating cross community members to assist each other with sharing experiences, suggesting new ideas, and exchanging information on community issues and challenges the group is facing
- HDI Support Center Analyst (HDISCA)
- ITIL v3
- DoD 8140 IAT Level II certification (Security+, CYSA+, CCNA Security)
- Experience identifying with and understanding of customer needs, feelings, and motives – through both qualitative (interviews, panels, etc.) and quantitative means
- Create telling stories from diverse analytic and behavioral inputs
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 platforms
- Ability to pick up new technologies, assess their value, and apply to current operations
- Ability to contribute to the identification of client needs, development of overall strategy to address needs, recommendation of appropriate solutions, and manage expectations
- Ability to organize, manage, develop, and facilitate knowledge sharing and knowledge transfer
- BA or BS degree
- Secret Clearance is required
GDIT is hiring Knowledge Management Analyst (KMA) for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Global Service Center (GSC.) The KMA will facilitate the expansion of Knowledge Management (KM) concepts and initiatives and drive the adoption of new technologies, processes, and behaviors across the GSC. Analyze the development of products, processes, and knowledge that can be used by specific user communities or leveraged for use by all mission partners. Ensure the information needs are met and the services or knowledge content deliverables received from the KM team are being used effectively. Maintain responsibility for coordinating the delivery of professional services to clients and play a key role in the delivery of multiple initiatives designed to enhance the services and level of support provided to the client. Maintain responsibility for the overall planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and delivery of the client’s expectations and servie desk needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop deep analytical insights around the overall customer experience and how product impacts the entire service delivery
- Make data driven recommendations to the Product organization on how to improve the customer experience and business performance based on an understanding of the entire ecosystem, not just one feature or data point
- Be a highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter who can deliver results with minimal guidance
- Define, build, analyze and monitor Key Results and KPIs that inform product strategy
- Analyze and report on customer behavior, sentiment, and outcomes to non-technical mission partners
- Collect, process, clean, transform, and validate data from a variety of sources so that it can be used for analysis by the team and the business
- Motivate GSC staff to leverage KMs, ensuring continuous service improvements and overall customer service.
- Build strategic relationships and manage communication and alignment across multiple partner teams including: Product Management, Design, Development, Sales, Marketing, and Operations
- Support the GSC team with customer research, industry research, reporting/analytics, and general coordination of enhancements