Technical Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 18 months contract
- 2 days onsite in Lansing, MI
GDI Infotech is searching for a Technical Business Analyst with a minimum of 10 years of experience in BA practices for our client.
About the Position:
This will be a contract position that will help support the implementation of an identity management COTS product and then integrate this product with multiple systems at the State of Michigan. The group is currently responsible for the creation and management of identifiers in the educational sector. Currently, the state supports two separate identifiers, the student and the staffing identifier. CEPI is exploring the possibility of moving a singular identifier that spans across education sectors. Implementation of the COTS product will impact all internal applications within the educator sector and beyond and thus this is a very high visibility project.
- 10+ years of extensive experience in technical business analysis
- Be available to work with the team in person (hybrid 2 days on site)
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as SQL and system integration solutions
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth
- Finding technological solution to business requirements
- Capturing detailed business requirements
About GDI Infotech:
GDI Infotech is a talent matchmaking company focused on technical and engineering resources to assist organizations in achieving their strategic objectives. Since our founding in 1993, we've assisted countless organizations in achieving their goals.
Building successful teams requires more than just technical skills. GDI's proven 360 methodology address all attributes for success, creating successful teams.
We positively impact lives daily by matching the right people with the right position.
Get fresh Technical Business jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.