- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Full-time, direct-hire position with a reputed university in the Philadelphia area
GDI Infotech seeks qualified candidates for our client. The candidate needs to be prepared to manage the entire Academic & Enterprise Systems entity including developers, multiple systems, business analysts, and project managers. Additionally, this individual will have key responsibility for the success of the Ellucian Implementation.
The selected candidate will serve as the senior leader of Academic & Enterprise Systems. He/she will be responsible for ensuring the health, effectiveness, and growth of enterprise applications at WCU. Academic & Enterprise Systems is committed to being responsive to the changing needs of students, faculty, and staff and does so by developing and deploying new system tools in a timely manner. WCU's Enterprise Systems include student information systems, document management systems, student success platforms, CRMS, data warehouse and visualization tools, and case management systems. These systems support several critical processes to student recruitment, retention, and support.
- The Executive Director is responsible for the appropriate resolution and response to all system requests submitted by users, directors, and campus leaders. This individual assign work, sets priorities and responds to changing needs to ensure work is managed in a timely and effective manner. The ED needs to have a great understanding of the Enrollment Management cycle to ensure that development and system improvements meet the recruitment, retention and success needs of the university. 35%
- The Executive Director works with the System Architects to set the technical direction and ensure development/configuration utilize best practices and are sustainable. This individual will ensure that developer work meets high standards of quality. 20%
- The Executive Director is responsible for the management of system contracts, scopes of work, and vendor coordination. Additionally, this individual oversees the licensing and operating budgets for Academic & Enterprise Systems. 20%
- The Executive Director leads large-scale campus-wide implementations and system changes to ensure WCU is fully utilizing the systems that are best to support student success. 25%
- The Executive Director is responsible for supporting the success of all team members within AES, and as such works to establish an effective and trusting culture, mentors teammates, invests in training, and offers collaborative communication.
- Education at Bachelor's degree level is required. Education at the Master's degree level is preferred. Education in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of applicable job-related experience.
- Higher Education System training/experience
- Ability to manage the academic & enterprise systems including developers, multiple systems, business analysts, project management.
- Ability to handle the responsibility for the success of the Ellucian Implementation.
- Very high intellectual abilities and skills. Experience and ability to analyze business processes and organizational data.
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple software, database structures, networks, platforms, and communication protocols, and a related high level set of skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to relate and synthesize the business needs to the software/hardware functions and features.
You may send your resume to email@example.com
About GDI Infotech:
GDI Infotech is a successful, reputable and community-minded Talent Matchmaking Company focused on all aspects of software development. Since our founding in 1993, we've guided countless clients to achieve their unique hiring goals. We believe in building company culture using our proven 360 methodology to create successful teams.
GDI Infotech, Inc
AddressWest Chester, PA
EducationView all jobs at GDI Infotech, Inc