- Posted: over a month ago
GD Energy Products – New Name, Same Legacy
The company you have known as Gardner Denver High Pressure Solutions has a new name – GD Energy Products. Now for more than 160 years, we have made it our business to lead the industry with unmatched products and services; and I can promise that while our identity may change, deep down, who we are as a company never will.
GD Energy Products is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to work in Fort Worth, TX.
When joining GD Energy Products, you will be eligible for many of our competitive benefits, including: vacation, 401K matching, paid holidays, sick days, full medical/dental/vision benefits, short/long term disability, maternity/paternity leave and many more!Job Summary:
The Sustaining Engineer will oversee the design of product and will identify and recommend solutions to performance problems related to materials, applications and internal systems.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Designs products to adapt new applications.
- Reviews/maintains production software.
- Oversees the development of new processes, methods, and production controls.
- Prepares operations manuals for new or existing products.
- Maintains knowledge of new and developing manufacturing technology, equipment, and applications; applies this knowledge to recommend and implement new technology and processes.
- Some travel maybe required up to 10%.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to assess problems or issues with equipment.
- Knowledge of production principles and techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with computer-aided drafting (CAD) software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field required.
- 1-5 years of experience as a mechanical engineer preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
GD Energy Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by applicable law, regulation or local ordinance. For more information about your rights under the law, see http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
GD Energy Products
AddressFort Worth, TX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?