Branch Manager I
To manage, coordinate, and ensure that the member needs are being met through the tellers and MSR's. Ensure that member service is fast, courteous, and accurate. Responds to problems and aids in the training process. Schedule employees to provide adequate coverage during Credit Union operating hours.
- Coordinate and direct the activities of the assistant branch manager, MSR's and tellers. Responsible for the effectiveness of each employee towards meeting our member's needs. Solve problems as they arise and take preventive measures so they do not continue to occur.
- Ensure the proper and timely staffing, training, disciplining including termination of employees within the branch.
- Approves/Denies loans within Credit Union policies and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance to rules, regulations, and Credit Union policies relating to teller/MSR functions.
- Work with other branch managers and departments to ensure a consistent work flow between locations.
- Develop new business within surrounding community by signing up new member employee groups.
- Identifies areas where existing Credit Union programs and/or procedures can be improved and/or enhanced.
- Maintains activity and productivity reports regarding branch operations.
- Monitors all branch activities to ensure they are in compliance with established Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Controls past due and charged off accounts for the branch.
- Performs other duties as identified from time to time.
Knowledge & Skills
Two to five years of similar or related experience and a two year college degree or completion of specialized course of study.
GCS CREDIT UNIONGranite City, IL
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.