Contract 12+ Months
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Design and/or Implement test frameworks, best-in-class test tools and applications.
- Develop and execute unit tests, scripts and applications as needed
- Continually improve your craft by researching new test/validation methodologies
- Define the end-to-end test strategy and collaborate with the team on test-case generation
- 4+ Years Experience
- Solid skills and experiences C++ and C# with Visual Studio, as well as with the Linux environment.
- Experience with scripting languages such as widows shell, Linux shell scripting and python, etc.
- Working knowledge of software test methodologies, processes, tools, and automated testing.
- Software development experience using Test-Driven Development
- Experience working in agile software development teams, e.g. SCRUM
- Ability to investigate and debug problems
- Previous experience cross compiling
- End to end experience
- Experience developing software on embedded systems
- Experience with and knowledge in data analytics and machine learning models.
- Experience with code coverage tools and decision coverage tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
Additional Skills/Experience: - Experience with C++ STL, Boost library, CMake, C++ logging framework and design patterns.