Hardware Project Manager
Technical Project Manager (1-year contract)
- Hybrid role in the Tewksbury, MA area.
- U.S. Citizens only.
• Integration and coordination across functional teams, including Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, System Architecture, Integration, Quality, and Documentation to facilitate the effective on-time/on-budget development and delivery of Client's products and system solutions.
• Serves as the primary liaison between the engineering project team and other stakeholders (ie. Marketing, Sales, Operations, Program Management, Product Management, Technical Support, and Senior Management)
• Accountable for the success of assigned projects (within budget, on schedule and meeting customer expectations)
• Interact with stakeholders to understand the business needs, communicate project status and develop relationships to ensure satisfaction while minimizing project risk
• Develop project plans, risk mitigation plans, tasks, budget, deliverables, dependencies and resource requirements to ensure on time delivery
• Oversee project deliverables, intervening when necessary to adjust priorities, move aggressively toward resolution of key delivery and customer issues, optimize for product line quality, timeliness and flexibility
• Interact with and synchronize all key members of the project team and stakeholders
• Regularly interacts with Executives and/or Major Customers
• Negotiating with customers, management, and senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization
Additional Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Previous ASIC/FPGA experience working as an engineer on previous jobs, or managed this type of project as a PM. There is no ASIC/FPGA development experience with this job, but helpful to have knowledge of related projects/products when dealing with the hardware engineering team.
• Project Management experience with real-time or multicomputer systems
• Effective communication skills and strong attention to detail
• Familiarity with scheduling, tracking and risk management techniques and tools
• Experience identifying and implementing process improvements across an organization
• Knowledgeable in all phases of the product development life cycle from requirements through design, implementation and integration
• Strong team building, interpersonal and personnel development skills
• Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence a plus
• Experience managing system and subsystem integration projects a plus
• Engineering design background a plus
• Project management experience in defense electronics a plus
• An active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance a plus.
BSEE/BSME/BSCS or equivalent years experience in a Computer Systems Environment
We have well established relationships with companies from startup to large enterprise organizations. Connect with us and learn more about how we are the agency of choice when it comes to recruiting and matching talent with exceptional jobs.
Awesome company with lots of career advancement!
GCR is a national technical recruiting firm. We specialize in contract, contract to hire, and permanent staffing solutions across a variety of industries including, Information Technology, Commercial, Automotive, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, and Defense. We have well established relationships with companies from startup to large enterprise organizations. Connect with us and learn more about how we are the agency of choice when it comes to recruiting and matching talent with exceptional jobs.
GCR Technical StaffingTewksbury, MA
WebsiteView All GCR Technical Staffing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.