GCM is looking for a Marketing Director to join our team!
The Marketing Director is responsible for leading our company’s marketing efforts. This position will oversee, coordinate and participate in the development of marketing strategies and products for the organization. The employee will work with members of the sales and product departments and others to ensure continuity in the company’s marketing message. This role adheres to and promotes the company’s values by performing respective duties in a manner that supports and contributes to the achievement of the company’s goals. The Marketing Director will develop and manage the strategic planning, design and content creation, digital marketing, and other marketing initiatives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create, oversee and analyze all marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Build reports and track success of marketing campaigns against marketing strategies.
- Work with Leadership Team to develop the company’s brand strategies that contribute to the company’s growth.
- Oversee all creative and content development including Website SEO initiatives, promotional materials, catalog and print materials, social media content and all other relevant media.
- Research demand for company products and services as well as our competition.
- Lead, develop and collaborate with all external marketing resources to provide clear direction and produce quality deliverables.
- Develop and manage marketing budget for company including marketing campaigns, project initiatives, sponsorships, expenditures, research and development appropriations, ROI, P&L, contracts and vendor costs.
- Organize trade shows preparation and execute needed leadership of event.
- Supervise and manage any additional staff in the department.
- Maintain knowledge on emerging products and services, latest technologies, marketing trends, media landscape and leadership understanding.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Flexibility, ability to Multi-task.
- Organizational Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
- Creativity and Project Management Skills.
- Thoroughness, attention to detail.
- Leadership and Supervisory Skills.
- Time Management, Self Starter.
This position currently does not have any direct reports but is responsible for the Marketing Department direction and growth, ensuring it continues to meet the needs of our organization.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, digital camera and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday; 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
No travel is expected for this position except for special projects or trade show events when needed.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years of Marketing Experience for B2B Businesses.
- Proven experience in Marketing Design using Adobe Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience with Magento and Mail Chimp a plus.
- Proven experience using PPC, SEO, Analytics, Website and Content Management.
- Working knowledge of Copyrighting laws, email marketing and direct mailings.
- Experience managing a team and budgets.
- Experience with Graphic Design and writing.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Experience with web design, digital photography and network event management.
- Portfolio of work completed.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We look forward to your application!
Why Work Here?Complete Floor Equipment Management Company that is a nationwide distributor/manufacturer/service provider in the floor care aftermarket parts and commercial floor care service industries. The company was established in 2010 as Gofer Parts LLC, focusing on the sales of after market parts for the commercial floor care industry. In 2012 Total Service Solutions was formed to provide the management service side of the Commercial Floor Care Industry. GCM is the Management Company that provides employees for both divisions. Our mission is to reduce the cost of professional floor care through integrated solutions, strong relationships and committed employees.
Opportunity to be a part of a growing cohesive team that provides essential value and service for the Floor Care Industry.