GCI Security, Inc. is looking to hire a reliable Dispatcher to be responsible for the general operation of our dispatch center. Duties will involve answering incoming phone and radio calls, continuous operation of our Computer Automated Dispatch (CAD) system, and maintaining inventory of office supplies and reports.
Dispatch Center Responsibilities:
- Overseeing general dispatch center operation.
- Greeting visitors and employees, answering a high-volume of incoming phone and radio calls, and delivering world class customer service.
- Receiving emergency and non-emergency calls and recording significant information.
- Running our Computer Automated Dispatch system to track officer assignments and shift activities and using phone/radio to send officers to appropriate locations.
- Assisting in the coordination of appointments, meetings, and management of officer assignments/schedules.
- Tracking inventory of office supplies.
- Distributing reports, forms, and other correspondence.
- General dispatch center tasks including filing, light cleaning in common areas, etc.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Availability to work overnight shifts (11PM-7AM including weekends and holidays).
- Experience with a Computer Automated Dispatch system preferred.
- Experience as a dispatcher for emergency response or security company highly recommended.
- Flexibility to cover shifts for call-offs (overtime pay available).
- A record of excellent attendance for previous employers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high-degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in high-pressure situations.
Shopping and Retail Centers
Manufacturing and Industrial Complexes
We employ over 100 full-time and part-time security officers to provide our customers with immediate, effective response times. Some of our customers consist of large enterprises, taxing districts and affluent neighborhoods.