GCA is adding experienced software engineers to our growing team. We work with bleeding edge technologies to implement identity and security programs for organizations of all sizes. Our team members thrive on continuous learning and making our clients successful in implementing the programs to meet their security and regulatory compliance challenges. If you love information technology and continuous learning, join our team and fast track your career. The security organizations of our customers rely on our team to help them implement software and automate business processes to meet their Cybersecurity and regulatory compliance requirements.
- 3+ years of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ implementation experience
- Experience with role-based access provisioning. developing custom roles, provisioning workflows, standard and custom connector design and implementation, as well as access certification and reviews Design and development experience with governance and certification workflows
- 3+ years of Java, BeanShell, XML and web services development experience
- Experience with SSB and Deployment Accelerator
- Ability troubleshoot complicated technical issues
- Experience with knowledge management/collaboration software, such as Confluence, and source control, such as Subversion
- Powershell & shell scripting
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability and willingness to mentor others
- Detail focused; strong documentation skills
- Independent Learner
- Skilled at working with clients to extract, identify, and communicate business logic
- Ability to think about the big picture and advise clients on best practices
- Ability to work on multiple project simultaneously and manage priorities
- Desire to grow into a position of leadership for project implementation
- Team Player
Our team loves what we do and we have fun at it. This position offers a competitive salary and bonus plan, health benefits and 401K plan.
Come grow with us.