- Answer incoming calls and direct to correct party. (both in Spanish and English.
- Forward applicable documents to interoffice departments as needed.
- Create and mail customer letters as needed.
- Ability to listen to and understand customer issues (both in Spanish and English) and respond appropriately.
- Create, respond and follow-up to customer care emails.
- Create and verify account update batches.
- Process Credit reporting Updates for Equifax, TU, and Experian.
- Process bankruptcy notices.
- Proactively assist management as needed to meet departmental objectives.
- Complies with FDCPA guidelines.
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements.
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals.
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Maintain a good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers.
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others.
- Perform additional duties as required by management.
Call Tarra 602-347-5763 or email email@example.com with questions. Please note the online application is the first step in our process.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- No experience necessary.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
About GC Services
GC Services is a national leader in the collections industry with outstanding career opportunities right here in Phoenix. We began as an accounts receivable management company in 1957 and have grown to one of the largest teleservices companies providing a variety of services to a diversified list of clientele.Headquartered in Houston, Texas, GC Services L.P. employs more than 8,000 in over 30 call center sites.GC Services, Phoenix, is located in conveniently off of I-17 and Peoria. We are currently looking for Collection Representatives. Our clients in Phoenix include: American Express and Chase Bank.