Pro AV Solutions Sales Specialist, Studio and Broadcast Vertical
GC Pro Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are focused on bringing the power of technology to create new experiences in the fields of smart venues, studios-broadcast, smart homes, and smart enterprises.
Are you a high-performing Pro AV Sales Professional looking to embark on a journey to propel your career to the next level?
If you do, then be with a talented team embarking on an exciting journey and helping each new generation create the most advanced solutions in audio, video, lighting, and Pro AV smart technologies.
Position Summary: Pro AV Solutions Sales Specialist, Studios and Broadcast Vertical
The GC Pro Solutions Sales Specialist is responsible for cultivating new business development opportunities and building upon existing business relationships by assessing and promoting professional-level audio, video, and lighting products and services to solve client business needs.
The ideal candidate will be focused, having strong business development, exceptional consultative selling, and a hunter mentality, always keeping the pipeline funnel strong with exceptional knowledge of selling audio, video, lighting technology solutions in the studio, broadcast, post-production markets in the greater Los Angeles/Southern California market.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Achieve sales targets while demonstrating the ability to create steady growth within a specific area or region of the country and a deep understanding of the AVL solution selling/sales approach servicing the needs of new and existing clients
- Creates effective business plans for generating new sales leads documenting in Salesforce
- Business development, cold calling, Internet, and other ways to develop new business.
- Proactively acts to understand client needs, identify technology solutions and business opportunities.
- Collaborates with internal engineers, designers, project managers, and other partners to determine the best solutions to meet clients' needs and exceed expectations
- Continual learning of new products, smart technologies solutions, and services to keep informed of the top solutions and offerings up and coming or on the market for clients
To join our band, you’ll need the following experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Marketing, or related field; or 4 years of equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience selling audio, visual, lighting integration products/services with demonstrated ability to achieve specific sales targets. At least 2 years of successful sales in the studio, broadcast, post-production markets in greater Los Angeles or Southern California required.
- Skilled acumen for business-to-business sales practices and strong negotiation skills.
- A Competitive, high achiever, and holds self-accountable for results.
- Have a drive for personal and professional success.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GC ProWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO and leadership team, collaborative environment, foster growth of employees, share best practices and contribute!
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at GC Pro