Primary Responsibilities and Performance Measures
The Web Designer / Developer will be accountable for owning and executing the following responsibilities:
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts for web.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop responsive cross-platform User Interface for landing pages, email templates and web pages.
- Create digital & interactive designs for various online channels.
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team and other key stakeholders.
- Create designs including wireframes, visual design mock-ups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation.
- Analyze tasks, navigation and flows using UX best practices for the web and mobile
- Develop and manage user registration system for Educational Programs
- Handle regular website updates and assist with marketing automation systems
- Work with MarCom Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Packaging Coordinators, Professional Relations on executing routine tasks related but not limited to packaging, social media, email campaigns, interactive media, market research, etc.
The Web Designer / Developer will bring and demonstrate the following:
College Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Software Dev or related discipline
3+ years’ experience as a Web Designer, Front End Developer, Full-Stack Developer, and/or multimedia
Adobe Creative Suite
UI/UX Principles and Best Practices, HTML5, CSS3, JS and other Front-End frameworks
PHP or frameworks such as Laravel is required, additional Back End skills are a plus