We are seeking a Sales Representative/Account Manager to join our team!
Sales Representative Position Profile
We have an IMMEDIATE need for a full-time Sales Representative at our Dallas, Texas Office. As a leader in office interior asset maintenance and restoration services, we have been in business for more than three decades providing the highest level of quality services.
Essential functions/duties of the position:
- 100% New Sales – looking for a “hunter” sales mentality prospecting for new business in DFW area
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Meet with key decision makers inside medium and large corporations
- Network with business partners
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each sales prospect, their buying and organizational influences and their decision-making processes.
- Seek new opportunities within existing clients for further account penetration
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum of 2 years successful outside sales experience
- Demonstrated prospecting & telephone skills
- Strong negotiating and presentation skills
- Results-oriented and entrepreneurial attitude to get the job done
- Deadline oriented
- Strong account management skills and familiarity using CRM platforms
- High School Diploma
- Desire for an autonomous work environment with strong support and training from our company
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Vehicle and valid Driver’s License
- Pass a criminal background check and pass a drug test.
- No relocation – local candidates only
- Base salary plus commission
- Auto Allowance & Medical Allowance