Works with Sales to provide print, marketing, promotional and document management support to our customers. CSR will take the primary role in quoting, order processing, and order tracking. Actively works with sales to manage customer's inventory levels, including reorder points and quantities, while minimizing slow movers and obsolete items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General & Administrative:
- Answer phone, forward and page appropriate staff for incoming phone calls using proper phone etiquette.
- Route incoming and outgoing faxes.
- Maintain product jackets including samples, and proofs, as well as order acknowledgements and orders when needed.
- Ensures order acknowledgement information is input into system and updates customer as needed.
- Perform data entry of releases, order entry, customer requisitioning and kitting, as needed.
- Provide status of releases to customers, including tracing/tracking of shipments, as needed.
- Provide and review with Sales reports from computer including Inventory Status Report, Reorder Notice, Reorder Notice Follow-up report, Backorder Report, Order Follow-up Report, and/or MyGBS Reports. Route to appropriate GBS or customer contact as required.
- Initiate and monitor General Corrective/Preventative Actions as appropriate. Submit action requests when necessary.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Perform data entry and validation in preparation of quotes and orders.
- Ensures and/or verifies that complete item specifications are entered into the system including sales approval.
- Review daily acknowledgements and address all changes or inquiries with appropriate personnel or customer.
- Understand and document customer-specific requirements and work instructions including billing, shipping, packaging & labeling. Ensures input of requirements into system, including frequently updating customers work instructions as needed.
- Process and monitor status of orders for direct shipment and replenishment.
- Ensures receipt of print-ready source file from vendor and upload to the system.
- Monitor proof process.
- Maintain internal and external (customer portal) requisitioning system and add item specific information as needed.
- Understand, monitor and work with sales to manage all inventory management reports generated.
- Meet with Sales, minimum 1 meeting per week, to discuss open order issues, reorder notices, backorder situations, inventory status and ongoing cost savings tracking. These meetings will not replace daily interaction needed with Sales.
- Troubleshoot customer inquiries such as order status, complaints, inquires, billing issues, etc. Submit Action Requests and update incident log as necessary.
- Process Credit Memos as required.
- Process customer requests for custom reports as required.
- Process Return Authorizations as required.
- Maintain customer requisitioning system as needed.
- Work with Sales to develop Customer cost savings as directed, sales to provide guidelines. Support to track and update as needed.
- Participate with sales for quarterly reviews as needed.
- Excellent ability to Multi-task.
- Good communication skills including verbal, written, interpersonal, listening.
- Good computer skills including data entry (alpha & numeric), accuracy, solid basic PC skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of or experience with printers, facsimile, copier, postage and other misc. office equipment.
- Filing skills including alpha, numeric, coding, sorting and reading comprehension.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent software.
- Basic problem-solving skills including the ability to analyze various data and information.
- Associates degree desired
- Previous customer service experience desired.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None