Maintenance Electrician - $37.07 / hr
GBP - Green Bay Mill (via FactoryFix.com) Green Bay, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is rotating 12hr day and night shift, 4-on 4-off allowing for 4 consecutive days off.
Employees work 2 days from 6am-6pm and then 2 days 6pm-6am. This includes weekends and some holidays, but you will be compensated at a higher rate for those days.
Started in 1933, Green Bay Packaging Inc. (GBP) is a privately owned, vertically integrated company consisting of corrugated container plants, folding cartons, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label rollstock, specialty converting operations, timberlands, and a sawmill facility. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs more than 4,000 team members and operates over 30 facilities in 14 states each with a dedication to innovative development of its products and forestry resources, with a focus on safety, quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement. For more information about Green Bay Packaging Inc., visit [www.gbp.com]().
Green Bay Packaging Inc., Green Bay Mill Division is a fully-integrated paper mill that manufactures containerboard using 100% post-consumer recycled furnish. This family-owned mill is located near the mouth of the Fox River in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The operation consists of one paper machine responsible for the production of linerboard and medium paper used to manufacture corrugated boxes.
- Safety and environmental awareness of actions while performing job functions.
- Provide hands-on technical support to all manufacturing operations for instrumentation and electrical control applications, including paper machine, recycled fiber, automated warehouse, effluent treatment, and boiler room
- Support process control systems and associated field devices
- Support PLCs, HMI, Drives, and other control systems
- Support 13.8 kV Power Distribution, Substations, MVSs, MCCs, 4160V and 480V motors
- Support operations and troubleshooting of issues
- Support capital projects installations of instrumentation and control devices
- Manage changes to our systems by keeping programs backed-up and updating documentation, schematics, and drawings
- Successfully support daily activities, periodic shutdowns for fabric changes/maintenance, long-term planning and capital projects related to the process controls and E&I department
- Support Reliability programs such as Thermography, Ultrasound, Motor and Power Analysis
- Technical degree or Journeyman certificate in industrial E&I type field with relevant experience
- Paper mill or other industrial manufacturing experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively deliver and reinforce consistent messages at all levels
- Strong team player who can effectively work with others to meet objectives and timelines
- Strong troubleshooting skills and knowledge of various electrical sensors, switches, controllers, instrumentation, transmitters, automated valves, calibrations, industrial communications, robotics, motion control and AC/DC control power
- Programming experience including the ability to create, monitor, modify PLC and DCS control logic
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment, including periods of time in noisy, dusty, hot or cold environments
- Ability to work with plant personnel, engineering groups, and outside contractors to ensure the proper execution of work
- Prioritization of time and work
- Use of self-initiative and independence to complete tasks with urgency and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
In addition to a competitive wage ($33.03 to $37.07), we offer an excellent benefit package including access to our Employee Health and Wellness clinic, medical, dental, life, STD/LTD, pension, and 401(k).
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- PLC troubleshooting
- Electrical Schematics
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Automation Systems
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
GBP - Green Bay Mill (via FactoryFix.com)
1601 N Quincy StGreen Bay, WI
ConstructionView all jobs at GBP - Green Bay Mill (via FactoryFix.com)