Customer Service - Account Coordinator
GBP - El Paso El Paso, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Rate Negotiable Depending on Experience
The Customer Service Rep. ensures that the Sales Group and Design provide proper customer information, to create and process Shop Orders for production as per customer request.
- Performs Cost estimating for the Sales Group.
- Enters information for Shop Order Entry on Mainframe.
- Performs Order tracking for correct shipping dates.
- Daily stock release processing.
- Develops advance telephone communication skills.
- Assists accounting with billing issues.
- Serves as receptionist as shared responsibility with other reps.
- Maintains filing system for designated customers, as per SOP in place.
- Places Sheet orders to supply production with needed Raw materials.
- Assists with Production relieving and timecards.
- Performs the necessary changes to system to maintain file integrity.
- Assist outcomes with optimizing inventory levels.
- Perform other duties as required.
Previous Customer Service a plus. Normally, it requires up to 6 months to become fully qualified on the job.
Must have previous inventory control background; be able to communicate with customers’ counterparts, Sales Reps. and Production on a daily basis.
Computer literate and able to learn KIWI Plan for order entry and inventory control.
Bilingual in English and Spanish (preferred but not required)***SKILLS & ABILITIES
You should be proficient in:
GBP - El Paso
AddressEl Paso, TX
BusinessView all jobs at GBP - El Paso