Parts Manager (SR)
GATR Truck Center
Sauk Rapids, MN
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a GATRdone attitude, strong work ethic, willingness to grow and excellent customer service? If so, come grow with our awesome team!
GATR Truck Center is seeking to hire a full-time Parts Manager in our (SAUK RAPIDS MN) location. We offer competitive pay based on experience and qualifications. Are you looking to start or further your career with a company that values you? If so, read on!
PRIMARY DUTIES WILL CONSIST OF BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the branch's Parts Department
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of all Parts Department staff
- Monitors and controls the performance of the department using appropriate tracking systems and surveys
- Analyzes sales, expenses, and inventory monthly to maintain profit goals
- Maintain the Parts Department atmosphere where the customer experience is positive
- Provide a Customer Record and follow-up system
- Successfully resolve Customer complaints
- Provide assistance, information and direction to Parts Department employees
- Perform quarterly reviews with all Parts Department employees
ABOUT GATR TRUCK CENTER
GATR Truck Center is an authorized Volvo truck, Hino truck, Mack truck, and Kalmar Ottawa dealership serving 5 locations in Minnesota and Iowa. We are an authorized Hyundai Translead Dry Van Trailer dealer as well. We are proud to carry a large selection of new and pre-owned inventory. When our customers are ready to invest in a new or used truck or trailer, our friendly and knowledgeable sales, financing, service, and parts departments are prepared to make sure their experience is outstanding.
Our team is essential to our success. We value the time and hard work they put in which is why we offer competitive compensation and generous benefits. We also have a great work environment that encourages learning and professional growth.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position? We look forward to meeting you!
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong Computer Skills
- Strong Managerial and organizational skills
- Ability to motivate employees and attain objectives
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Understanding of operational financial management
WE OFFER EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- 100% Company paid individual Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability & long-term disability
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid training
- Accrued paid time off (PTO)
- Clothing Allowance
GATR Truck Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
GATR Truck Center
AddressSauk Rapids, MN
AutomotiveView all jobs at GATR Truck Center
Get fresh Parts Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!