GAT Sport Monroe, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
GAT Sport is looking for an experienced Recruiting Specialist to be part of the Human Resources team. We are looking for someone to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. Who has the know-how, a proven record in hiring, and a passion to excel.
- Understand and communicate labor market conditions and the impact on availability of talent in the market; proactively adjusting recruiting strategies to ensure hiring goals are archieved
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge and compliance with federal and state employment laws and guidelines
- Lead the development and execution of the sourcing strategy across all platforms
- Partner with Director of Human Resources to plan and implement recruiting strategies for positions to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Design and update job descriptions
- Create and manages advertisements of open positions
- Screen incoming resumes, interview and recommend qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Maintain detailed records of open/closed requisitions and pipeline, and provide updates to Director of Human Resources
- Participate in career fairs to boost company recognition
- Partner with colleges and universities to build a pipeline
- Assist Director of HR with other projects and assignments as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Management
- Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience, prefer Agency experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort communicating with all levels of the organization
- Ability to build instant rapport
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking System and resume databases
- Dedication to creating a positive candidate experience
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO REPORT TO THE MONROE, CT OFFICE MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
PLEASE, NO INQUIRES FROM AGENCIES.
We have a competitive benefit's package for our employees including excellent health insurance coverage and we pay 80% of the deductible! A 401K with a 4% company match, PTO and an Employee Assistance Program.
GAT SportWhy Work Here?
Great team to work with.
GAT Sport is a global leader in the Sports Nutrition Supplement industry, that delivers the highest quality products located at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacture, marketer, and seller of sports supplements, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people's lives. GAT Sport has been in business since 2002 and is one of the most trusted brands in the World. We have a competitive benefit's package for our employees including excellent health insurance coverage and we pay 80% of the deductible! A 401K with a 4% company match, PTO and an Employee Assistance Program.
578 Pepper St. World Health ProductsMonroe, CT