CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GAT Sport is ready to hire an experienced COO, preferably in the CPG space to institute systems that provide effective internal management. Has direct responsibility for managing and providing strategic leadership and oversight to departments and participates in the general management of the company in close support of the CEO/CFO.
· Participates in developing and implementing a strategic plan that supports the organization’s vision and goals, translate the strategic plan to staff to ensure support, and modifies the plan in response to changing internal and external factors
· Analyzes current and future trends and needs and accurately assess functional responsibilities competitive strengths and vulnerabilities
· Builds and maintains a departmental structure, operating standards, and practices that are responsive and adaptable to evolving business needs
· Manage, secure, appoint, and develop other department heads, managers, and employees
· Co-directs the functions of budgeting, accounting, reporting, financial counseling of leadership team to appraise operating results in terms of costs, budget, operating policies, trends, and increased profit opportunities. Analyze revenue, profit, and cash flow opportunities for the business and recommend actions
· Ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action
· Hold staff rigorously accountable for achieving their objectives
- Bachelors– CPA, MBA preferred
- Minimum 8 years of COO/CFO experience
- Previous experience in Sports Nutrition/Consumer Packaging Goods a plus
- Strong skills in planning, organizing and directing
- Excellent written and verbal communicating skills
- Analyzes data, making sound recommendations
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO REPORT TO THE MONROE CT OFFICE MONDAY - FRIDAY.
We have a competitive benefit's package for our employees including excellent health insurance coverage and we pay 80% of the deductible! A 401K with a 4% company match, PTO and an Employee Assistance Program.
GAT SportWhy Work Here?
Great team to work with.
GAT Sport is a global leader in the Sports Nutrition Supplement industry, that delivers the highest quality products located at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacture, marketer, and seller of sports supplements, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people's lives. GAT Sport has been in business since 2002 and is one of the most trusted brands in the World. We have a competitive benefit's package for our employees including excellent health insurance coverage and we reimburse 80% towards your deductible! A 401K with a 4% company match, PTO, an Employee Assistance Program, Pet-friendly environment, Free lunch Fridays.
578 Pepper St.Monroe, CT