· Develop software to transform scientific advances into enterprise level scalable, hardened, secure, and responsive software, from design, prototype, integration, and finally to fully production operational system.
· Perform software requirements analysis, preliminary and detailed designs, implementation, testing, documentation, and troubleshooting.
· Conduct software testing including quality assurance, user acceptance, integration, unit, and regression testing
· Work very closely with Government employees including scientists, software and data architects and engineers, and IT technologists on various projects.
Minimum Required Qualifications
· 6+ years of experience with full-life-cycle software development in designing and/or developing scientific applications.
· Experience in RedHat Linux operating system (Version 7) including shell scripting
· Relational Database Management and (including embedded) Standard Query Language
· Experience using version control systems.
· Must work well in a team environment.
· Experience with Containerized development, preferably with Docker
· FORTRAN experience (version 77 and later)
· Experience with parallelization via Spark, Dask, or MPI,
· ML experience with Python stack or other GPU experience
GAMA-1 is a rapidly growing technology business that is based in Greenbelt, Maryland. GAMA-1 Technologies provides strategic information assurance, information security, and business enterprise and networking solutions to the Federal Government. Our success is based on the utilization of industry and agency standards, establishment of standardized processes, and IT Services expertise. At GAMA-1, we believe employees should grow, achieve, and develop just as the company grows, achieves, and develops. GAMA-1 is committed to providing our employees with opportunities for career advancement throughout their employment. For more information, visit www.gama1tech.com
GAMA-1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.