- Expired: December 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
GAMA-1 Technologies is seeking a Program Manager to manage a Federal Government Performance Based/ Fixed Price/Time and Materials IDIQ contract and task orders for information technology support services. The Program Manager will support IT Support Service Delivery contracts. The PM is expected to have solid technical knowledge of and management experience in the areas of Cloud, enterprise architecture, IT networks and infrastructure, Cyber Security, data science and/or communications. The PM is responsible for providing trusted partnership with the Government Senior leaders and will serve in a lead role in the areas of: contract performance, to include all program activities to meet cost, schedule, and performance requirements. The successful candidate will recommend technical strategies, identify potential benefits, alternatives, risk mitigation strategies, and assist in the development of technical policies. He/she will develop briefings, status reports, and formal guidelines as needed; as well as is the first line of contact with the customer. Candidate must possess the following certifications: PMP, ITILv3 Foundation, and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Program Plan Development (planning, tracking and oversight)
- Resource allocation (staffing, IT resources), scheduling, budgeting, and complete status reporting.
- Support internal and customer management & technical reviews.
- Manage and define timelines, staff and other resources to assure that delivery meet all documented points with the Government/Contractor Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
- Manage complex IT projects/programs from design and development to production.
- Demonstrates leadership (sets example for other support staff) and manage client relationship during entire program delivery, from start to finish.
- Plans and schedules project deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Manage/Lead contract technical and administrative personnel efforts. This includes service centers, desktop management, asset management and asset maintenance, infrastructure services, data and network, information security, collaboration and enterprise IT shared service solutions.
- Develop requirements to fulfill the client's business needs and support program's goals.
Experience & Education Requirements
- BS or higher in an Engineering, Technology or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience leading/managing large complex enterprise systems (solutions) and IT Services Federal IDIQ. (NOAA & DOC Experience a Plus)
- 5 years experience with Program Management of large complex enterprise IT systems/solutions and IT Services Federal Customer Support to include coordinating, supporting, and delivery of Federal IT Service support, systems engineering, enterprise architecture, major systems acquisition, and information systems planning and development. This includes scheduling and budgeting.
- 5 years experience successfully interfacing between Government user communities, Government Governance organizations, and acquisition activities.
- Experience managing data science contracts
- The Program Manager should have a demonstrated in-depth knowledge of government standards. In addition, these individuals shall have a knowledgeable background concerning documentation requirements, drawings, source selection procedures, and ten (10) years of related supervision and management experience.
- Experience in preparing and presenting complex technical and management presentations to customers. Requires good interpersonal, problem solving, and issue resolution skills. Demonstrate drive, initiative, and creativity. Logical, organized, and execution oriented.
- Maturity and communications skills to interface with customers and end-users.
- PMI Certification: PMP - Project Management Professional or equivalent.
- ITIL Foundation - Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation
- United States Citizenship
- Pass a US Government Background Investigation
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
GAMA-1 is a rapidly growing technology business that is based in Greenbelt, Maryland. GAMA-1 Technologies provides strategic information assurance, information security, and business enterprise and networking solutions to the Federal Government. Our success is based on the utilization of industry and agency standards, establishment of standardized processes, and IT Services expertise. At GAMA-1, we believe employees should grow, achieve, and develop just as the company grows, achieves, and develops. GAMA-1 is committed to providing our employees with opportunities for career advancement throughout their employment. For more information, visit www.gama1tech.com
GAMA-1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Get fresh Federal Government Agency jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.