We are seeking someone to supervise the day-to-day operations of the help desk. Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems. Creates and manages escalation procedures and ensures service levels are maintained. Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner. Has authority for personnel actions and oversees most day-to-day operations of group. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures; understands and capable of executing the technical and support activities of support specialists. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent
• Help Desk Institute certification, especially for Service Desk Management
• Associate-level cloud certification
• Security certification (Comp TIA A+) • ITIL Foundations certification
• MCTS in Windows Operating System (Windows 10 or higher) or Mac OS certification
• 5+ years of IT experience and service desk experience
• Ability to triage incident and problem reports for appropriate handling