14375 S. Tamiami Trail, Ft. Myers, FL 33912
AUTO BODY REPAIR TECH / PAINTER
Positions available now at our busy Collision Center!
Earn what you deserve!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome
Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM's Collision Center has job openings for experienced Body Shop Repair Tech / Painters. If you have the experience and skills, join us at our state of the art collision facility. We always have lots of work!
Galeana is one of South Florida's most reputable dealerships. Our excellent Collision Center attracts customers from Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Estero, North Fort Myers and Bonita Springs!
Auto Body Tech / Painter - Job Description:
- Pre-Op and Repair Planning: plan repairs planning to avoid waste and rework later in the process.
- De-trim and disassemble vehicles. Perform pre-pulls to make repair vs. replace decisions.
- Parts Procurement: Identify and source parts as necessary. Use good judgment to decide when damaged parts can be safely repaired for cost and cycle-time savings.
- Vehicle Repair: Meet or exceed our requirements for productivity as measured by hours per day for each repair order. Utilize technical information sheet attached to the work order for all structural repairs, replacement, airbag and mechanical work.
- Assessing and analyzing the damaged areas to prep for painting.
- Preparing the correct color tint and painting the vehicles with a high level of efficiency and quality.
- Maintaining work area and parts/materials carts in a clean and orderly manner.
Auto Body Tech / Painter - Requirements:
- Autobody Repair Tech/Painter Experience Required.
- Ability to read and comprehend written estimate.
- Valid driver's license with no more than 6 points.
- Must be able to pass background test and drug test.
Auto Body Tech / Painter - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental and 401(k)
- A friendly, comfortable work environment!
- A work environment that encourages you to rise to your full potential!
- Fun team working environment!
- State of the art climate controlled facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.