Computer Support Technician
GALA North America Inc Dublin, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GALA Computer Support Technician
This position provides technical support and troubleshooting services across all departments to end users needing help with their computer hardware or software. Responsibilities also include configuring, maintaining, managing, monitoring and documenting our computer networks.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Create and maintain procedures that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Monitor and troubleshoot data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Test software and security systems.
- Document hardware, software and best practices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Strong knowledge of Windows desktop and server operating systems and networking.
- Working knowledge or expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Microsoft 365 and related applications support.
- SQL/Database knowledge a plus but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
GALA North America IncWhy Work Here?
New Leadership, Manufacturing, join a fast growing Company.
GALA North America Inc. is a fast growing Manufacturing company in the New River Valley of SW Virginia, and under new Management. Apply today for new growth opportunities in Candle Manufacturing, North America.
3994 Pepperell WayDublin, VA