The GAL Group is looking to fill the position of Customer Service Representative, who under the direction of the Customer Service Supervisor will primarily be responsible for entering, documenting, and coordinating customer orders for pick up. The Customer Service Representative must be able to learn part numbers and their functions, become knowledgeable resources to customers, and maintain customer relationships.
- Learn part numbers and their functions and become knowledgeable of company products.
- Enter and ship orders to customers.
- Answer customer questions and resolve any issues that arise.
- Receive and maintain payments from customers.
- Ensure all checks and credit card payments are received by the Accounting Department daily.
- Provide updated pick up order lists to the Sales Department to ensure customers pick up their orders on time.
- Coordinate with the Sales Department to ensure orders are received on time by updating order lists.
- Provide excellent service and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Maintain and scan paperwork into the system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working in a busy office environment with frequent interruptions
- Occasional overtime as needed.
- Client/Customer Focus - Provides superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Communication - Expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity.
- Professionalism - Demonstrates professional standards of conduct when governing interactions between individuals in a business environment.
- Adaptability - Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements.
- Problem Solving - Able to break down a situation into smaller pieces to identify key issues and figure out cause and effect relationships to solve. Use logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Time Management - Balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed.
- Attention to Detail - Attends to details and pursues quality in the accomplishment of tasks, regardless of the volume of duties encountered.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Outstanding communication, organization, and customer service skills required.
- Thoroughness, reliability, and time management skills required.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
- Familiarity with elevator products or similar construction equipment ideal.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Flexibility a must.
GAL Manufacturing Company, LLC.
Why Work Here?
Come join our fast-growing company at the forefront of expansion! Competitive compensation and benefits available.