Summary: Responsible for overseeing daily operations in fabrication area, including overall production goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Responsible for production, quality, materials, equipment for department
· Enforces company policy at the department level
· Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing Principles
· Read Blue Prints and familiarity with Geometric Dimension Tolerances Principles,
· Familiar with process requirements to support ISO 9000 requirements
· Experience with measurement and analysis of measurement techniques supporting GAR Metrology systems
· Manage a schedule and adapt to changes to support 100% on-time delivery
· Project management experience is plus
· Schedule and follow up on orders to assure 100% on-time shipments
· Facilitate shift meetings
· Train, develop, and supervise employees
· Conduct performance reviews on-going basis
· Reward, coach, discipline employees as needed
Education and/or Experience:
High School degree or (G.E.D); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Three to Five years of experience in manufacturing working in the furniture industry (preferred).
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement