Interior Designer - Entry Level
We imagine futures and empower people to create them. We are G70.
In the past 50 years, G70 has grown into a thriving, sustainable, forward-thinking, multi-disciplinary firm specializing in the art of creating. We are thought leaders, technologists, cultural practitioners, visualizers, and members of the community dedicated to the design and planning of innovative and community focused places.
We are currently looking for an INTERIOR DESIGNER to join our team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- 1 year of practical work experience in the field preferred.
- Proficiency in using the following software programs – AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign
IDEALLY YOU ARE ALSO…
- Keen on details? Do you have a skilled eye to notice when something is out of place, missing or incorrect?
- Able to multitask? Are you organized and able to manage multiple deadlines and project teams?
- Open-minded to work collaboratively with others and welcome others’ ideas?
- Driven and motivated to excel in your work?
- Able to effectively communicate your ideas to others, both verbally and visually?
If so, we want to hear from you.
In this role, a typical day may involve:
- Communicating with clients on design intent and progress
- Programming and space planning
- Working alongside architects, engineers, consultants and other team members to find the best design solution to meet the client’s needs
- Development of color and materials palette
- Preparing and reviewing construction documents
- Keeping up to date with products by attending manufacturer representative meetings
G70 is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer - Veterans & Disability
Get fresh Interior Designer - Entry Level jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.