Responsible for providing ground support for inbound and outbound aircraft. Including baggage handling, mail and freight handling, aircraft servicing, driving motorized equipment, and cleaning of aircraft interiors.
A. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Computer experience preferred.
3. Previous customer service experience preferred.
4. Must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Must have reliable telephone and transportation.
6. Must have valid driver's license.
B. PERSONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Treat all information as confidential.
2. Possess the tact to deal with all levels of situations, client representatives, employees and the public.
3. Must be able to do repeated heavy lifting (up to 70 lbs.) for extended periods of time on a regular basis.
4. Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and/or bend throughout shift.
5. Must be willing and able to work in a variety of climatic conditions to include extreme heat and cold (over 100 to below 0), including high winds, rain, ice and snow.
6. Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
7. Must be willing and able to cope with a variety of non-routine situations to include, but not limited to, early/late flights, weather and mechanical delays, passenger assistance including accommodation/re-accommodation.
8. Must be able to read, write, understand and carry out instructions in English.
9. Must be able to verbally direct in English.
10. Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
11. Must have clear driving record.
1. Handling and care of passenger baggage. Loading, unloading, transportation to and from various locations of the airport.
2. Handling and care of U.S. Mail, freight, express parcels. Loading, unloading, transportation to and from various locations of the airport.
3. All ground handling must be accomplished in accordance to customer and G2 specifications.
4. Must be safety oriented. Safety of personnel, passengers, equipment and aircraft is your number one priority at all times.
5. Operation of various aircraft servicing equipment to handle aircraft electrical, engine start, lavatories and water service, and deicing in some locations.
6. Provide safe guidance of aircraft to and from parked areas, taxiways and gate areas. Utilizing visual, hand, verbal and electronic communications.
7. Pushing or towing aircraft to and from designated locations on the airport.
8. Able to assist disabled passengers in and out of the aircraft.
9. Thorough cleaning of aircraft interiors, including turn and overnight as directed by company and/or client specifications and procedures.
10. Pull computer work assignments and provision aircraft as directed.
11. Pull assignments or work orders from computer, as needed.
12. Do all reports accurately and in a timely manner.
13. Must be familiar with all FAA/Airline/Company/Airport regulations.
14. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
15. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from clients, staff and public in a courteous manner.
16. Attend meetings and in-services as required.
17. Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
18. Must be attired in proper uniform and protective gear as directed by company officials and identification must always be visible.
19. Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
20. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
21. Perform other duties as requested.
G2 is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
G2 Secure StaffG2 Secure Staff is an industry leader and premier provider of support services to the airline industry in over 68 US airports today! Join us and work in the exciting and fast paced aviation industry!