Want to work in the aviation industry!!!
We have several part time and weekend openings as a cargo warehouse agent!
Apply at www.g2securestaff.com today!
Weekend work is required
Prior Warehouse experience preferred but not required
Prior Fork Lift experience preferred
Must have valid Driver’s License
A. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Computer and Data Entry experience necessary.
3. Previous customer service experience preferred.
4. Must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Must have a reliable means of communication and transportation.
6. Cargo Experience in Import and Export and Tracking (Preferred)
B. PERSONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Treat all information as confidential.
2. Posses the tact to deal with all levels of employees and client representatives.
3. Must be able to sit, stand, lift and/or bend throughout shift and climb stairs.
4. Must be able to lift, carry, and/or hold up to 70 lbs.
5. Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
6. Must complete a criminal background check.
7. Must be able to read, write, understand and carry out instructions as well as direct verbally in English.
8. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and meet deadlines.
9. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Local Airport Badge, Driver's Icon and Customs Border Patrol Seal if required.
10. Must have a valid Driver's License and Drivers Icon if required by the airport.
11. Must be able to operate a forklift.
12. Must be able to provide necessary documentation that authorizes you to work in the United States.
1. Act as handling agent for airline
2. Able to process Airway Bills
3. Perform Inventory
4. Inform all authorized parties concerning movement of Airline's aircraft and cargo.
5. Compile, dispatch and receive all messages pertaining to Cargo Handling operation.
6. Prepare / process cargo document's, air and way bills.
7. Answer Airline's telephone and take appropriate action when necessary and / or required.
8. Obtain customers clearance of inbound cargo and prepare all necessary procedures as required.
9. Track all Cargo Manifest for cargo transfers
10. Conduct physical inspections and screenings of packages
11. Prepare the Unit Load Device Receipt for all transfers and distribute copies according to Airline Protocol.
12. Possess the tact to deal with all levels of situations, client representatives, employees and the public.
13. Customer Notification- Advise customers via email, telephone and or written of arriving shipments.
14. Airway Bill Input -- Complete airways bills required data entry and update computer record as well as reviewing all paperwork to ensure accuracy and completion.
15. Must be familiar with all FAA / Airline Guidelines and regulations
16. Keep immediate supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
17. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from client, staff and public in a courteous manner.
18. Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
19. Must be in proper uniform attire as directed by company standards
20. Adhere to company policies, procedures etc...
21. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
22. Perform other duties based on the company's needs.