Apply today atwww.G2securestaff.com
Click your city
Apply for the position
Shift: 4pm - 12:30am
$12.00 an hour
Meet and greet arriving passengers in the claim area; provide assistance and information to individuals meeting arriving passengers. Determine service needs of customers, providing assistance with all baggage issues, including lost articles, lost, damages and pilfered luggage.
A.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Computer experience necessary.
3. Previous customer service experience preferred.
4. Must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Must have reliable telephone and transportation.
· PERSONALAND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Treat all information as confidential.
2. Possess the tact to deal with all levels of passengers, client representatives and employees.
3. Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and/or bend throughout shift and be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. throughout the shift.
4. Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
5. Most complete a pre-employment criminal background check.
6. Must be able to read, write, understand and carry out instructions in English.
7. Must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
8. Must be able to verbally direct in English.
9. Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
1. Make baggage arrival announcements when customers arrive in the claim area providing information and instructions. Log each flight as bags are delivered to the claim area. Updates records with later arriving bag information.
2. Monitor the delivery of baggage and handle irregularities associated with the internal baggage process.
3. Initiates BMAS files for lost, damage and pilfered baggage. Updates BMAS files with information pertinent to the claim. Provides appropriate airport information as required. Monitors damage claims and make settlements.
4. Coordinate the return of lost and/or damaged luggage to customers. Prepare bag delivery orders and arrange for delivery using bag delivery services or other available means.
5. Process and secure unclaimed luggage, updates BMAS and create a BMAS on-hand record in SABRE. Coordinate on-hand bags, update BMAS desk requests, contact passengers regarding unclaimed baggage.
6. Coordinate with Ramp services regarding bag deliveries, missing bags. Update records with late arriving bag information.
7. Assist customers with Skycap requests.
8. Monitor baggage delivery and complete baggage delivery quality checklist.
9. Must be familiar with all FAA/Airline/Company regulations.
10. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work are and report maintenance needs.
11. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from clients, staff and public in a courteous manner.
12. Attend meetings and in-services as required.
13. Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
14. Must be attired in proper uniform attire as directed by company officials and identification badges must always be visible.
15. Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
16. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
17. Perform other duties as requested.