Must apply at www.g2securestaff.com to be called for the position!!!
Click on join the team
Look for your city
To assist in the handling and transportation of baggage as needed by Supervisor(s).
A. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous airport and/or customer service experience preferred.
3. Previous baggage handling experience preferred.
4. Must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Must have a reliable telephone and transportation.
B. PERSONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be able to work inside and/or outside in all weather conditions if requested. (Mostly indoor work)
2. Treat all information as confidential.
3. Poses the tact to deal effectively with Clients, Passengers, Employees and the Public.
4. Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and/or bend throughout shift.
5. Must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, and/or hold at least 70 lbs.
6. Physical exam may be required to confirm above.
7. Must be able to perceive colors to match tags.
8. Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
9. Must complete a criminal background check.
10. Must be able to read, write, understand and carry out instructions in English both verbal and written.
11. Must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
12. Must be able to verbally direct in English.
13. Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
1. Assist in the handling and transportation of baggage as directed.
2. Transport checked baggage from one location to the appropriate location.
3. Attend and pass re-current training as required.
4. Must be familiar with all FAA/Airline/Company regulations.
5. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
6. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
7. Attend meetings and in services as required.
8. Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
9. Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification must always be visible.
10. Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
11. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
12. Perform other duties as requested