APPLY AT WWW.G2SECURESTAFF.COM
CLICK ON JOIN THE TEAM
Afternoon Data Entry Agent/Cargo Agent
Shifts are from 2:30pm-10:30pm/3:00pm-11:00pm/5:00pm-12:30am -Weekends Included (2 Days off During the Week).
· Act as handling agent for Airlines
· Inform all authorized parties concerning movements of Airline's aircraft and
· Compile, dispatch and receive all messages pertaining to the cargo handling Inform all parties, when necessary, of the content of such messages.
· Prepare/process cargo documents, air bills, and air way
· Answer Airline's telephone and take appropriate action when necessary and/or
· Obtain customer's clearance of inbound cargo and prepare/process all necessary documents to government agencies relating to international
· Prepare transfer manifest(s) for all transfer
· Conduct physical inspections and screening of packages/cargo per client
· Prepare the Unit Load Device Receipt for all transfers of Unit Load Devices and distribute copies according to Airline's
· Service customers at Interact with customer to ensure complete and accurate shipping documents and all documents related to terminating shipments. Collect record and properly process all monies from customers.
· Customer Notification-Advise customers via telephone and written notification of the arrival ofInform shipper of cost of freight and storage charges if applicable.
· Airway Bill Input -Complete airway bills, required data entry and update computer Review paper workand information to ensure accuracy and completion.
· Must be familiar with all FAA/Airline/Company
· Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work are and maintenance
· Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from clients ,staff and public in a courteous manner
· Attend meetings and in-services as
· Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as
· Must be attired in proper uniform attire as directed by company officials and identification badges must always be
· Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
· Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective
· Perform other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time