- Posted: over a month ago
G2 Integrated Solutions (G2-IS) delivers innovative and value-driven solutions to pipeline operators, utility companies and other energy stakeholders in six specialized service disciplines — Asset Integrity, Engineering, GIS Services, Regulatory Compliance, Field Services, and Software & Technology.
G2-IS is a fun, exciting, and dynamic organization looking for people who are passionate about what they do.
We’re actively seeking a project manager to manage & drive a diverse portfolio of projects within the utility space
- Strategically manage project portfolio by optimizing project schedules, controlling scope of work, managing project budgets, and partnering with key stakeholders to ensure all timelines and deliverables are being met.
- Provide project leadership and expertise to the portfolio, drive contractor stakeholders, and partner with government agencies & community parties on project matters.
- Provide technical & analytical guidance to project team, make pragmatic recommendations to resolve project related situations, and take ownership of the recommendations by driving the analysis and resolution of the situation.
- Be the liaison between government & regulatory agencies and community groups as required.
- Oversee and administrator contracts per project type table in accordance with oversight committees.
- Developed, define & control project scope, create & maintain project schedules, gather work plans including cost, resource, contingency, and communication plans.
- Adjust project scope & schedule as appropriate to accommodate change.
- Identify project performance issues, analyze, and address them in a timely manner.
- Implement project post cost management measures to accurately track & monitor project financials to ensure projects are financially healthy.
- Implement best practices, quality standards, and communicate variances accordingly.
- Identify contractor performance issues and addresses them in a timely manner.
- Represents and promote the all projects and its contribution to company goals.
- Required travel to project sites & meetings throughout the project territory.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- Minimum 3-10 years of demonstrated project management experience within construction, utilities, engineering (civil, mechanical, or electrical), or related space - Required
- Thorough understanding of project management life cycles – Required
- PMP Certification - Desired
- Proven experience managing high-volume project portfolios where you managed multiple-moving parts, led cross-functional stakeholders, and achieved project deliverables beyond expectations.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel), SAP, Unifier, Primavera (P6), and other project related software.
- Ability to work collaboratively with project & program stakeholders and articulate key points to drive discussions & facilitate consensus.
- Proven experience taking ownership in assigned projects and demonstrated success in achieving results beyond client expectations.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision or in a team setting.
- Excellent critical thinking, time management, interpersonal communication, decision-making, and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate & report project information in a clear and concise manner.
All offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background screening.
G2 Integrated Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
G2 Integrated Solutions, LLC
AddressSanta Rosa, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at G2 Integrated Solutions, LLC