G1 Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovery, development, and delivery of next generation therapies that improve the lives of those affected by cancer. The company is developing and advancing two novel therapies. Trilaciclib is a first-in-class investigational therapy designed to improve outcomes for people with cancer who are treated with chemotherapy. A New Drug Application (NDA) for trilaciclib has been assigned Priority Review by the FDA, with an action date of February 15, 2021. G1 is also advancing rintodestrant, a potential best-in-class oral selective estrogen receptor degrader, or SERD, for the treatment of ER+ breast cancer. In 2020, G1 out-licensed global development and commercialization rights to its differentiated oral CDK4/6 inhibitor, lerociclib.
G1 Therapeutics is currently recruiting a Field Medical Affairs Operations Manager to join our team, reporting to Senior Director, Medical Science Team Lead. In the role of Field Medical Affairs Operations Manager, you will be responsible for acting as a strategic partner to field medical affairs leadership to ensure that necessary business processes are established and supported with technology to enable the field medical affairs team to meet its strategic goals and priorities.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Communication – Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional colleagues at all levels of the organization; able to listen and interpret requirements of internal customers and ask probing questions to clarify needs
- Business Acumen – Able to think and act strategically and tactically; an intelligent decision maker with sound business judgment who isn’t afraid to speak up and challenge current thinking
- Analytical – An intellectual curiosity and strong analytical skills; able to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, and problem-solve; always on the lookout for continuous improvement opportunities
- Resourceful – Able to find solutions and deliver results within tight deadlines, while following established procedures
- Collaborative – Able to build strong relationships with internal partners; willingness to share knowledge, best practices, and key priorities and lend a helping
- Managing the Veeva CRM, medical data extracts, and reporting platforms, including territory management, account alignments, survey deployment, training, troubleshooting, development of new functionality, and testing/monitoring data quality.
- Participating in system governance committees to ensure enhancements and new projects are prioritized appropriately and with consideration of scalability and ongoing maintenance.
- Conducting assessments of Field Medical capabilities, processes, and systems to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement to achieve operational excellence.
- Assisting in developing, prioritizing and facilitating key US Field Medical activities and strategic initiatives.
- Supporting logistics for other Field Medical initiatives such as meeting and congress planning.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Business related discipline
- Advanced degree (MBA or other relevant Masters) preferred
- 3-5 years of biopharmaceutical experience
- Experience working in a Medical or Medical Operations function
- 3-5 years of experience working with and optimizing Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault, and/or comparable CRM and CMS tools
- Project management experience
Why Join Us?
We know our employees are our most valuable asset, and our culture conveys that. All employees are issued laptops, and our office staff all have height-adjustable desks, access to a stocked kitchen, and multiple employee events throughout the year. We also offer a competitive benefits package, including generous PTO, to support the health and happiness of our staff.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
G1 Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at G1 Therapeutics are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Powered by JazzHR
G1 Therapeutics, Inc.