- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
G.S. Precision – Brattleboro, VT OR Keene, NH
G.S. Precision is a global leader in the manufacture of critical components for the Aerospace and Defense Industries. We are a team of 700 dedicated people in facilities totaling 230,000 square feet in four integrated locations. We leverage our 60+ years of experience along with investments in the latest technologies to engineer processes that yield consistent and competitive results with superior quality.
Our culture is based on our Company Values which include Transparent Accountability, Humility, Customer Focused, Empathy, and Inclusiveness. These values guide all levels of the organization when communicating with our customers and each other. They help us to reach our goals, and grow our business and to hire great talent!
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes but not limited to:
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401 (k) matching
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for developing and improving manufacturing processes, and provides technical support to help achieve the goals of the business. This position can be based out of our Keene, NH plant or our Brattleboro, VT plant.
- Provide manufacturing processes via CNC programs and/or detailed setup information
- Optimize processes for throughput, cost, process control, scrap percentage, and ease of setup
- Collaborate with toolmakers to create custom work holding and cutting tool solutions
- Collaborate with Process Engineers on manufacturing methods and in-process requirements
- Maintain process documentation to internal and industry standards
- Assist Operations team with technical support and troubleshooting
- Perform machine setups for particularly difficult or unproven processes
- Observe all company policies, rules, and regulations including good housekeeping, safety, and security.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent understanding of GD&T
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with minimal oversight
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Cad/Cam and other software specific to manufacturing
- Proficient with G-Code and CNC machine controls
- High level of understanding of machining processes
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least three years related manufacturing experience required.
- Mastercam and Solidworks experience prefered
We are looking for people who are highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be a professional with strong work ethic and comfortable working as part of a team that includes all levels of the organization.
G.S. Precision, Inc.
Get fresh Precision Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.