Human Resources Generalist
G.S. Precision, Inc. Keene, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
GS Precision – Keene, NH
G.S. Precision is a global leader in the manufacture of critical components for the Aerospace and Defense Industries. We are a team of 700 dedicated people in facilities totaling 230,000 square feet in four integrated locations. We leverage our 60+ years of experience along with investments in the latest technologies to engineer processes that yield consistent and competitive results with superior quality.
G.S Precision Inc., has an opening for a Human Resources Generalist working in either our Brattleboro, VT or Keene, NH Plant. As a Human Resources Generalist, they would be responsible for supporting the daily administrative tasks, all program initiatives within the department, recruiting and staffing, compensation, benefits, training and development and management of policies and programs within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help implement HR policies and procedures.
- Support recruitment efforts and the hiring process for regular and temporary staff.
- Assist with employee on-boarding and off-boarding including but not limited to, facilitating new hire orientation, processing paperwork, conducting background checks & exit interviews.
- Facilitate and maintain employee relations and inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors.
- Coordinate and/or help sponsor training activities for all staff and facilitate sessions on select topics.
- Help manage daily HR benefit inquiries and assist with open enrollment procedures.
- Support the Payroll and Benefits Specialist by assisting employees with benefit plans, paid time off balances, and time-clock help and enrollment.
- Help support safety management.
- Assist with processing Family Medical Leave and other leaves of absences.
- Helps maintain on time employee reviews.
- Willing to help support both Keene, NH & Brattleboro, VT plants
Special projects and other tasks as assigned by VP of People & Culture.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent systems thinking, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Is a role model for positive employee behavior
- Must be able to work with confidential information, and consistently exercise good judgement in dealing with a variety of sensitive situations and issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work tasks, manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and meet regular deadlines.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Our culture is based on our Company Values which include Transparent Accountability, Humility, Customer Focused, Empathy, and Inclusiveness. These values guide all levels of the organization when communicating with our customers and each other. They help us to reach our goals, and grow our business and to hire great talent!
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes but not limited to:
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- 401 (k) matching
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
G.S. Precision, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at G.S. Precision, Inc.