We are looking for a Laboratory Technician to join our team. If you are interested in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in Washington State, you should consider working with us at G.O.A.T. Labs.
- 40% Perform sterile microbial preparation, plating, and interpretation of CFUs. Maintaining temperature logs for incubator and bio refrigerators.
- 20% Perform test sample extractions, dilutions to execute High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometer (GCMS). Tunes, calibrates, evaluates analytical instrumentation daily before use. Incorporates Quality Control (QC) Testing within all test samples. Reviews and prepares accurate sample results and findings.
- 05% Maintains an accurate list of test specimens received into the Lab. Proper number and tracking throughout the testing. All errors and discrepancies must be identified before sample testing begins.
- 15% Reviews and assists in maintaining Laboratory's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Participates in the evaluation of new or improved methodologies.
- 10% Actively participates in the care and maintenance of laboratory instrumentation. Assists in the routine inventory and ordering of consumable supplies, so that at no time shall the lab be our of stock items.
- 10% Practices laboratory safety and other work related duties as required.
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Adobe) used daily
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow directions
- Effectively organize Multi-tasking
- Must be able do fast paced, deadline driven work
- GCMS or HPLC experience required
- Ability to communicate in an accurate, pro-active and solutions focused manner
- Keeping management aware of potential issues
- Ability to work effectively both independently or as a team