Warehouse Master Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warehouse Master Technician
Compensation: Starting pay of $19.00-22.00/hr!
Location: Tolleson, AZ
Join a winning team where YOU matter!
Progressive and growing master distributor of industrial fasteners seeks a Master Technician to join our growing warehouse team. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail and the ability to work at a fast-pace to help serve our customers in an accurate, timely, and complete manner. We offer these benefits and more:
- Triannual profit sharing bonuses on top of regular pay.
- 401(k), with the maximum employer match allowed by law and a year-one full vestment.
- Full benefits, including free health insurance option for non-tobacco users.
- Best-in-class Company Health Club.
- Generous paid-time-off policies, including paid holidays, bereavement, and parental leave.
- Comprehensive on-boarding training program.
- Great culture with supportive teammates.
- Supportive managerial feedback.
- 1st Shift regular schedule of M-F, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Accurately sort, receive, pull/pick, package, ship, and organize materials/inventory while maintaining quality.
- Ensure we meet customer needs and maintain a high level of service.
- Prioritize distribution sequence based on customer demand and lead time.
- Meet with Supervisors and Warehouse Managers to discuss progress and compile reports on production volume, quality control, and material inventory.
- Assist operations to meet shipping deadlines according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Transport product using cart, forklift or hydraulic pallet-jack to bay locations.
- Operate scanning equipment to locate, bin, and cycle product.
- Be familiar with workload priorities to ensure timelines are met.
- Handle product in a safe and secure manner.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Ability to communicate verbally with others.
- Ability to utilize mechanical and basic office equipment.
- Ability to safely maneuver a push cart.
- Ability to climb ladders while carrying material.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
- Ability to lift 20-30 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to work Power Equipment (Forklift, Reach lift, etc). In-house training provided.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience with following production schedules (or scheduling rules) for operations.
- Prior experience utilizing measurement equipment such as: calipers, gauges and weight counting scales.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow up with supervisors on completion of tasks.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and/or environment.
- Ability to work in a team setting while taking responsibility for personal productivity.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office programs experience.
- Preferred previous experience working in a high performance team setting.
- Lot / serial control experience is preferred.
- Experience with LEAN practices / methodologies preferred.
This is a manufacturing/distribution environment - exposure to high temperatures, moving machinery, moving equipment, heights and confined spaces.
G.L. Huyett is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
G.L. HuyettWhy Work Here?
G.L. Huyett uniquely combines outstanding culture with an ambitious talent management regimen in support of a successful growth strategy.
G.L. Huyett is a manufacturer and master distributor of industrial fasteners that leverages superior customer service, data analytics, e-commerce, and a direct sales force to realize significant competitive advantage. The firm currently has four locations in North America primarily serving the production fastener distribution market. With private ownership, this 110-year-old company bears leadership that is transparent and resourceful with open book management and profit sharing to team members. The firm has a rock solid balance sheet and while fast-paced, is stable and will be here for the long run, absent of sell-out or market risks.
10199 West Van Buren StreetPhoenix, AZ
Transportation and Storage