G.E.B. Collision Inc. is a full-service automotive collision repair shop that strives to provide high quality service and support to all of our customers. We work with any insurance company, but are a DRS shop with State Farm, AAA, and Metlife, and complete may out of pocket repairs also.
- Greet each customer in a professional and courteous manner.
- Educate the customer about the collision repair process; including insurance claims, processing, payment procedures, repair techniques, repair needs and approximate repair time.
- Prepare all repair damage reports in an accurate and precise manner.
- Provide the consumer with the most expeditious and high quality repair available.
- Uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Service all insurance accounts in order to maintain those business relationships.
- Keep customers updated during the repair process regarding any additional damage, estimated time of completion, and be able to answer any questions they may have in a professional and courteous manner.
- Knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work product.
- Proficient in the use of estimating software.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass thorough background check.
- High school diploma.
- At least 1 year of experience.
G.E.B. Collision Inc