G.E.B. Collision Inc. is a full-service automotive collision repair shop that strives to provide high quality service and support to all of our customers. We work with any insurance company, but are a DRS shop with State Farm, AAA, and Metlife, and complete may out of pocket repairs also.
- Examines damaged vehicle and efficiently plans repair process.
- Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status.
- Performs quality repairs; while keeping in mind on-time status.
- Makes decisions on repair vs. replace considering safety, cost and cycle time.
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle and fenders.
- Files, grinds, and sands repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to use frame machine.
- Certification in body repair required.
- Knowledge of vehicle repair process by manufacturer.
- I-CAR welding certified preferred.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting measuring data.
- Knowledge of proper automotive repair processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must assume responsibility for quality of work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass thorough background check.
- High school diploma.
- Valid Michigan Motor Vehicle Mechanic Certification required.
- At least 5 years of experience.
G.E.B. Collision Inc
Walled Lake, MI