Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Expired: February 07, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Mechanical Engineering Technician, you will:
- Help develop shop tooling and procedures
- Work on developing build books
- Work with engineering to improve the overall shop process
- Give hourly EE’s technical guidance
- Associates Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED plus a minimum of 3 years working in a manufacturing environment)
- Project Management Skills - ability to handle multiple complex situations daily
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Proven Leadership ability
- Strong problem-solving skills, sound judgment, initiative, and creativity
- Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing, & organizational integration skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering or Business
- Green Belt or Black Belt Certification or equivalent Quality certification
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an [Equal Opportunity Employer]()Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19.Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
**Relocation Assistance Provided: **No
$25.88 - $36.66 / hr
G.E. North America
Get fresh Mechanical Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.