Measurement Technician III
G.A.S. Global Dickinson, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Dickinson, ND Duration: 6 Months +
• Supports Operations group and ensure that contract obligations and lease agreements are complied with in regards to the scheduling of Meter Test, calibration verification of the Secondary Element, inspection of the Primary Element, and Natural Gas Sampling in accordance with client Measurement Policies and Procedures.
• Responsible for maintenance and repair of measurement station, and associated equipment including and not limited to EFM (Electronic Flow Meters), meter tubes, composite samplers, radio communications, PD meters, Coriolis meters, and auxiliary pressure transmitters.
• Responsible for scheduling and maintaining various types of measurement equipment as it pertains to the petroleum industry.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
• Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
• Performs varied and more complex tasks.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters.
Since 1970, we have been bringing the energy industry's people and projects together. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, we strive to be the premier choice for energy job opportunities around the world. We are industry experts and have worked with the leading EPC, Operating and Service companies on upstream, midstream and downstream developments. Today, we have operations in over 20 countries supported by key regional offices in Brazil, Canada, Romania, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States. Over the last 40+ years, we have developed our services to encompass more than recruitment and job placement to ensure our employees enjoy a successful and rewarding career. We focus on delivering superior recruitment and employee management, global mobility and project life-cycle solutions.
Whether you have a background as an Administrative Assistant, a Mechanical Engineer or a Piping Designer, your energy expertise is needed at G.A.S. Global. We want you to be a part of the G.A.S. Global team.
ScienceView all jobs at G.A.S. Global