Engineering Technician IV
- $35 to $40 Hourly
Our client is currently seeking for an Engineering Technician IV whose functions in a senior level engineering technician capacity.
- Engineering Standards:
- Applies knowledge of standards, systems, document control, departmental guides, applicable codes and policies and procedures.
- Quality / Continuous Improvement:
- Demonstrates personal accuracy and supports continuous improvement.
- Reviews design inputs in order to ensure consistency.
- Assists to ensure deliverables are in compliance with the specific codes and standards suitable for the project.
- Engineering Production:
- Use of applications to continuously evaluate and improve methods, processes and procedures used to accomplish deliverables.
- Create and develop deliverables based on a variety of design inputs.
- May develop less complex design concepts and create project design deliverables based on a variety of design inputs.
- May perform computations such as development of detailed material quantities and estimates.
- Project Coordination:
- Coordinate deliverables with other groups involved on the same project to minimize interference or errors.
- May be responsible for support of project finalization including for example consolidation of records for as-built drawings or information to take off as-built quantities.
- Client Focus:
- Focuses on the needs of internal clients while gaining an understanding of external client's main interests and drivers.
- People Management - (supervision - career development - developing professionals, mentoring):
- May provide work direction and guidance to others.
- Typically, a minimum of 3 years related work experience. Experience with Mechanical equipment and piping layout/design is required. Experience in the Water/Wastewater Treatment Industry is preferred.
- Ability to use Computer Automated Drafting Design (CADD), information modeling or other applications or design or modeling skills and/or design principles and practices. Required software skillsets include Autodesk AutoCAD 2D and Autodesk Revit 3D.
- Intermediate knowledge of engineering standards, systems, document control and departmental guides.
- Intermediate industry knowledge and technology trends.
- Intermediate knowledge of company quality program.
- Intermediate ability to interpret engineering deliverable content as assigned.
- Intermediate knowledge of other disciplines.
- Basic knowledge of construction and constructability practices and principles.
- Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides related to assigned engineering discipline.
- Diploma or Certificate preferred.
- Associate degree in Drafting or an Engineering Design Related Technology preferred.
- US Hybrid – Candidate must be located within 50 miles from one of the following office locations and willing to work in the office three days a week. Please specify office location on resume submittal.
- Eastern Region:
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Lake Worth, Florida
- Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Cary, North Carolina
- Arlington, Virginia
- Overland Park, Kansas
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Bloomington, Minnesota
- Columbus, Ohio
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Eastern Region:
Our founding business ideal is to remember that our people are our real value and that they make G.A.S. Global successful: Dedicated to Manpower. Committed to People.
Our client is the leading integrated power company in the U.S., built on the strength of the nation's largest and most diverse competitive e
G.A.S. Global is different than other manpower providers. We are global and we work globally to harness the energy skills you need. At G.A.S. Global, it is our number one priority to build strong, positive relationships. More importantly, we recognize that success requires more than building and maintaining relationships – it takes commitment. We stay involved during the recruiting and hiring process, throughout employment and termination, as well as after employment. Our founding business ideal is to remember that our people are our real value and that they make G.A.S. Global successful: Dedicated to Manpower. Committed to People.
G.A.S. Global ServicesSaint Louis, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.