- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are partnering with a client of ours in Hayward, who is currently searching for a Production Planner! This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company in their industry.
Company "Wow" Factors:
- Rapidly growing company
- Be part of and grow a new department
- Work with and alongside highly talented individuals
- Planning, organizing, and controlling day to day production activities
- Review open sales orders to determine customer requirements
- Coordinate and follow up for delivery of parts/material/packaging to expedite flow of material to meet production schedule
- Support the purchasing department
- Expedite suppliers purchase orders if required
- Utilize ERP system to auto‐generate manufacturing work orders/ Utilize MRP & MPS once deployed for planning purposes
- Create and issuing/closing batch tickets
- Assay compensation calculation, batch ticket reviews
- Raw material/packaging inventory
- Release manufacturing work orders to the warehouse for kit picking
- Coordinate between warehouse and purchasing on material shortages
- Notify Sales of any schedule impacts to customers
- Monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of relative experience- Production, Processing, Supply Chain, Purchasing
- Industry experience- Cosmetics, Food, Industrial Manufacturing
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Strong knowledge of ERP and MRP systems
G.A. Rogers was founded to help companies hire top talent to fill mission-critical leadership roles. Our recruiters have a unique understanding of the local market and constantly network with the area’s top talent. We represent talent from the C-Suite to Supervisor and Management roles.
What makes us unique
We focus exclusively on serving our local area, which includes Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Hayward, Union City, Fremont and Newark. We build strong relationships with clients and job seekers alike. Our culture delivers on our promise to consistently provide customer experiences based on what they value most. We are also very involved in the local community and Chamber of Commerce.
G.A. Rogers and Associates
Get fresh Product Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.