Vehicle Systems Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Vehicle Systems Engineer is an effective member of the Roush dynamic team that resolves highly technical issues. This position will be based in Dearborn, MI.
• Analyze system requirements to develop test cases and procedures
• Responsible for upkeep of modules and latest software development using DET tool
• Install and align equipment based on CAD design
• Perform tests on vehicles including safety features, collect logs and analyze them
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• 3 years of hands-on work experience in vehicle system integration
• Strong automotive engineering experience, or experience developing end of line test equipment and procedures in an automotive or similar environment
• Proven effectiveness working in a team‐based project from inception to finish across multiple disciplines
• Previous experience supporting test stand development relating to new product/control system and validation
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Knowledgeable of Serial Communication Protocols, CAN, LIN, VAN, Broad R‐Reach
• Experience in working with vehicle driver assistance systems and various perception sensors
We work with the best of the best! Join us today!
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that provides high-quality, flexible staffing solutions to a nationwide client base. We pride ourselves in keeping employee attrition low and offering exciting career opportunities to Engineers and IT professionals! We are large enough to make a difference and small enough to genuinely care about each and every one of our employees! We work with the best of the best! Join us today!