Project Coordinator - Engine Systems
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The EMS (Engine Management Systems) project coordinator shall be responsible for managing Gasoline Engine Management Systems (EMS).
This involves ensuring all changes required for critical development and production milestones are delivered on time and fully functional for global applications.
In addition to new content changes, issue management and communicating criticality is an important task (issue resolution).
The project coordinator runs weekly meetings with critical stakeholders to facilitate communication and convey development and issue status.
Additionally, the PC will attend Change Control Board (CCB) meetings as we team status and platform meetings.
- The ideal candidate will be organized, a strong leader and familiar with the automotive development life cycle.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent presentation skills to present at meetings
- Knowledge of engine management systems and or controls/software development is helpful, but not critical.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred but will consider other Bachelors Degree if applicable experience.
- Familiar with powertrain/electrical troubleshooting
- ETAS INCA and/or Vector CANalyzer working knowledge is a plus
Driving and Travel Requirements:
- Will be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
We work with the best of the best! Join us today!
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that provides high-quality, flexible staffing solutions to a nationwide client base. We pride ourselves in keeping employee attrition low and offering exciting career opportunities to Engineers and IT professionals! We are large enough to make a difference and small enough to genuinely care about each and every one of our employees! We work with the best of the best! Join us today!
AddressAuburn Hills, MI