MRO Crib Attendant - Non-Production Material
- $19 Hourly
The MRO (Non-Production Material) Crib Attendant is a frontline warehouse clerk.
The Crib Attendant works in an automotive plant in a secured area (Crib) performing basic warehousing and inventory control functions.
- Receiving Put-a-way or warehousing Disbursement Cycle Counting
- Inventory Integrity Functions Crib Organization
- Re-Arrange Tasks Customer Support – Primary Customers are Maintenance Employees Duties as assigned.
- Operates in a proprietary SAP Inventory Control System and is a licensed MHE Operator (supplier responsible for training).
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong mathematics skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft office programs. Including Excel, Word, and outlook.
- Ability to walk, bend, or stretch for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- SAP preferred Automotive experience preferred.
- 100% Onsite, shift info provided at later time.
We work with the best of the best! Join us today!
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that provides high-quality, flexible staffing solutions to a nationwide client base. We pride ourselves in keeping employee attrition low and offering exciting career opportunities to Engineers and IT professionals! We are large enough to make a difference and small enough to genuinely care about each and every one of our employees! We work with the best of the best! Join us today!
G-TECH ServicesTrenton, MI
WebsiteView All G-TECH Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.